Are you a gamer? We are gamers and if you’re, too, stay a while and… keep on reading. We are on an epic mission. We are connecting gamers of all kinds and from all around the world. To succeed in our mission, we need a Senior Frontend Developer on our party.
Your role will be to work along with our backend team, designers, and product managers to build and launch our apps. You’ll work on a rapidly growing cross platform app, with an ambitious roadmap and timeline.
As Senior Frontend Developer on the team, you will be the one to take responsibility for the frontend apps over the full lifecycle. This will include the automated tool chain to perform both automated tests and planned functional updates. You will as well support the productive apps with fixes.
Besides your influence on the digital part, you’ll be the one to lead our younger application engineers and help them to grow according to their personal goals.
Things will need to get done. We highly appreciate self-organization and initiative. You don’t need to be the fastest coder. You don’t need to be a specialist in APIs and Backend. Be the one to solve arising challenges around our apps and lead our team to clean code.
Your Key Tasks – What you will do:
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant frontend applications
- Supervise automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Document technical and functional specifications
- Troubleshoot development issues and provide solutions
- Ensure software development best practices and timeliness of product delivery
- Discuss and develop new features, enhancements, and content of existing websites with other teams
- Support the team with code reviews, pair programming and tight deadlines
Your Stats – What you can do:
- Advanced skills in writing apps with Flutter and React.js and adapting them to different platforms (Android, iOS, Web)
- An excellent understanding of event driven and service-oriented architectures and a good sense of data handling
- Understanding of SDLC and DevOps paradigm on end-to-end service delivery is also considered a high asset
- Basic knowledge on Kubernetes (k8s) is an asset
- Fluent in English and open for a full-remote project
- Enjoy learning, and be open to learn from team members
- Ready to work during CET day times no matter where you live
- Have a high work ethic with the drive to get things done
- You are quality driven, reliable, independent, and productive
Benefits – What you get in return:
- A company that truly values its employees
- 100% Remote working
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary based on your experience
- Participation on company success
- Performance reviews
- A genuine opportunity to progress and develop further
- Work equipment of choice
We believe in diversity & inclusion. It enables us to create better services for everyone. We encourage applications from anywhere on earth, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities, and/or people with intersectional identities… we could go on with the list, but you get the point: be a gamer and you are one of us!