Are you a gamer? We are gamers and if you’re, too, stay a while and… keep on reading. We are on an epic mission. We are connecting gamers of all kinds and from all around the world. To succeed in our mission, we need a Senior Backend Developer on our party.
Your role will be to work along with our Front- and Backend-teams, designers, and product managers to build and launch our apps. You’ll work on a rapidly evolving application infrastructure with a high focus on integration of different third-party services, with an ambitious roadmap and timeline.
As DevOps Engineer on the team, you will be the one to take responsibility for the DevOps tool chain-This will include setting up and operating the tools to perform both automated tests and deployments.
Besides this, you will be the one who assures our environments from development stage to production are well designed and up and running, when they should.
Things will need to get done. We highly appreciate self-organization and initiative. You don’t need to be the fastest scripter. Be the one to bring our teams clean code to our stable and secure environments.
Your Key Tasks – What you will do:
- Setting up and operating the DevOps tool chain
- Orchestration and configuration of all automatically deployed environments
- Supervise automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Document technical and functional specifications
- Troubleshoot development issues and provide solutions
- Ensure software development best practices and timeliness of product delivery
- Discuss and develop new features, enhancements, and integrations with other teams
- Support the team with code reviews, pair programming and tight deadlines
Your Stats – What you can do:
- Advanced skills in setting up automated tool chains for Kubernetes based environments
- Hands-on working experience with Kubernetes (k8s), Jenkins, Nexus and SonarQube
- An excellent understanding of Cloud Services and Infrastructure-as-a- code concepts
- Understanding of SDLC and DevSecOps paradigm on end-to-end service delivery is also considered a high asset
- A good understanding of the complete NoSQL Stores stack
- Capability to learn new technologies fast and evolve with senior team members
- Fluent in English and open for a full-remote project
- Enjoy learning, and be open to learn from team members
- Ready to work during CET day times no matter where you live
- Have a high work ethic with the drive to get things done
- You are quality driven, reliable, independent, and productive
Benefits – What you get in return:
- A company that truly values its employees
- 100% Remote working
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary based on your experience
- Participation on company success
- Performance reviews
- A genuine opportunity to progress and develop further
- Work equipment of choice
We believe in diversity & inclusion. It enables us to create better services for everyone. We encourage applications from anywhere on earth, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities, and/or people with intersectional identities… we could go on with the list, but you get the point: be a gamer and you are one of us!
If you’re interested, please check out the additional information on our jobs landing page and apply by email to [email protected]